A Few Of My Favorite Things



Camcorder. I bought this about two years ago, I use it to film holidays, birthdays, or trips. I feel as though filming the moments where I am the happiest on here make it more meaning to me. 

books. All my books are meaningful to me but I can not fit them all in here so I thought it would only be fitting to put the two books I am reading as of now. I have been saving every single book I have since I was little and hope to have a library full of all the books I have come across. 

Chapstick. What more can I say chapstick is an everyday object that I use although Aquaphor is one of the best. 

Earrings. I wear these gold hoop earrings almost everyday. I feel as though they really bring whatever I am wearing together to make an outfit. 

sunglass. These sunglass are almost like a comfort blanket for me, I can be going out at night and still have them on my head.

sweatshirt. this sweatshirt is one of my favorites mostly due to the color, green fills up a majority of my closet. 

Photograph. This picture is of my father and I at a doctor office. during this picture my father and I were extremely sick at the same time going in and out of hospitals. this picture reminds me the hard times we overcame together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Figurative Bust Sculpture